BFF Editing Business Policy Details:
- See Calculations page for explanation of how fees are determined
- Series Security - Whatever rates I give you at the beginning of your series (for a specific service) will continue for the duration of your series, or up to 4 years, whichever comes first.
- 10% down payment for booking in advance if author wishes to utilize my BFF Beta Brigade
- 5% discount off your next project if you refer someone to me and they hire me, too
- 50% down payment due before commencement of services - balance due upon receipt of the completed project
- Sample edit fee - $100.
- Payment accepted via PayPal in US Dollars (Contact Me to enquire about other currencies)
- Minimum $50 project fee
- 30% surcharge for rush work
- $20/hour consultation fee for video or conference calls or extensive correspondence
- $40/hour for editing material of less than 10,000 words.
What can an author do for BFF Editing?
I don't require, but would appreciate a final eBook copy of the story when all is said and done. ;)
If you would like to write a testimonial, I would be grateful.
It would be terrific if you would recommend me to your fellow authors.
For my own growth and information, I also ask my book friend authors to fill out a questionnaire describing the experience of working with BFF Editing.
BFF Editing Logo created by Benjamin Schieber
Kate's photos provided by Scott Schieber.
All other images provided by Pexels or Pinterest.
Proudly powered by Weebly